Exhibition visiting rules
- Any and all persons, who have accepted the Coordinator’s invitation to the Exhibition and registered themselves as visitors and bought a paper ticket, agree with these Rules and undertake to respect them.
- A professional visitor shall be considered to be any business owner, individual entrepreneur, officer, manager, administrator, specialist, other representative of foreign and national core companies and enterprises, public authorities, associations and alliances visiting the Exhibition in order to achieve business and professional goals.
To confirm the professional status of a visitor the Coordinator of the Exhibition may request him/her to produce a confirmation document: business card, power of attorney, official letter of the organization represented, certificate of employment or any other document proving the professional status of the visitor.
- An electronic ticket may be obtained after the registration at the official website of the Exhibition.
- A paper ticket may be bought in ticket offices at the entrance to the exhibition complex territory.
- Filling in a registration form at the exchange of a paper ticket or invitation ticket for a badge shall be mandatory. Registration forms shall be available on tables near the reception desk.
- Media representatives shall obtain badges after the accreditation; the accreditation procedure is given at the official website of the Exhibition in the Media Center section.
- The right of free access to the Exhibition in the days determined by the Coordinator shall be also granted to students of specialized higher education institutions. The aforementioned persons shall access the Exhibition only when accompanied by a teacher and in accordance with the list of students officially certified by the administration of the respective higher education institution. The list shall be agreed with the Coordinator at least two weeks before the Exhibition opening date.
- Any transfer or sale of electronic tickets, invitation tickets and visitor badges to third parties shall be prohibited. The Coordinator of the Exhibition may check the conformity of the name indicated on a badge to the visitor’s name; for these purposes the Coordinator may request a visitor of the Exhibition to produce an identification document.
- In the exhibition complex territory, visitors are not allowed to distribute any promotion and information products, organize presentations, demonstrations, agitations and any similar events and actions without written consent of the Coordinator.
It shall be prohibited to appear in the exhibition complex territory in such a condition and to have a look, which do not conform to the business nature of the Exhibition and generally accepted morals, as well as perform any actions disturbing the public order.
- In case of the violation of the present Rules, the Coordinator of the Exhibition may refuse the access to the Exhibition territory to a violator or demand this person to leave the aforementioned territory without any refund.